Friday, May 26, 2006

Moving

It’s not just the name of a great Richard Pryor movie...




it’s also what I’ll be doing with Random Organization shortly. Probably Monday.

Never one to miss a trend, I’m stuffing this blog into a virtual U-Haul and re-locating the entire thing to another URL. It’s one that you all know and love, and one that I can’t believe I didn’t think of in the beginning:

Screw Big, Dumb American!

Initially, I was just going to create a SBDA blog that was separate from Random Organization; and was going to be set up like the blog for “Japan’s favorite #1 game show”. But it turned out to be too much damned work, and you guys know how lazy I am. Plus I have that whole Internet embargo thing going on at work too, so…

But don’t worry my Interweb friends, the content and spirit of RO will remain the same; it’s just the packaging that will be a little different. Well, probably just the title/description/template/stuff really. But just think: how appropriate will it be when something really fucked up happens to me, and I get to post it on “Screw Big, Dumb American!”?!

Hopefully this doesn’t turn out to be a New Coke-level disaster. But just in case, I think I’ll back up the RO template… You guys just remember to update your links, por favor.

Domo Arigato.

D

2 comments:

Erin said...

New Coke... My mama had a serious conniption fit when New Coke debuted. I seriously think she would have boycotted Coke products in general had it not been for her addiction. Apparently a coke addiction is worse than a nicotine addiction.

D said...

Well, Lindsay Lohan would probably argue that both are really good for you. As would Kate Moss.