Monday, March 13, 2006

Dancing with 2 left feet...



The brackets are set.

If you haven't already started your research; set up your homemade altar for the basketball gods; and cursed out Dicky V, Digger Phelps, or Jay Bilas; well you better hurry up. And then move right along and fill out your "Blogger Madness" brackets so that Tech Support can laugh at you when you pick Duke to lose (and "accidentally" delete you when they do).

But now it's time for me to resume some of my annual NCAA Tournament habits:
  • screaming at the TV (or computer at work)
  • calling guys who play their hearts out "a bunch of assholes"
  • kicking myself for picking a team just because "there's always a chance"
  • trying to undermine my friends' confidence in their picks
  • getting screwed by the basketball gods
  • getting screwed by Digger Phelps
  • Telling people over and over "If UNC doesn't win, I really don't give a shit who does...as long as it's not Duke."
  • thanking God that I didn't put any money on this damned thing

Right. So, um... let the "fun" begin.

And remember, the deadline for submitting your brackets is 11 am Eastern on Thursday (March 16th) prior to the start of Round 1 games."

D

3 comments:

D said...

Nope. It's head over heart. And in both cases, I still get to pick Duke to not win it all...

Erin said...

ok. I sent an email wanting to do a bracket but alas i'm apparantly not cool enough.

gsufan said...

By the way who won the ACC tourney?

:)