Monday, March 27, 2006

I too am waiting for a slutty pumpkin...

That's just gonna sound really, really weird if you haven't seen the show. And to be honest, even if you have, it still kinda does.



Barney (Neil Patrick Harris) from "How I Met You Mother" has his own blog. Genius. AND, he has his own March Madness going on:


Now I'm starting to get some ideas...and that's always good.

If you've never seen the show, you're really doing yourself a huge disservice. But if my recommendation isn't enough, how about this: It's narrated by Ted in the future. And the voice of Ted in the future is...Bob Sagat, bitches!

D

**UPDATE: I felt compelled to add Barney's "Get Psyched: 2006" CD Track Listing after seeing its contents.**

1) YOU GIVE LOVE A BAD NAME - Jonathan B. Jovi

2) THE HUMPTY DANCE - Digital Underground

3) COME SAIL AWAY - Stix

4) DON'T STOP BELIEVIN' - Journey

5) THE TRANSFORMERS THEME SONG - O. Prime (are you kidding me? I would have crapped my pants had I heard "You've Got the Touch" on air)

6) YOU'RE THE BEST AROUND - Joe Esposito

7) HIGH ENOUGH - Damn Yankees

8) JESSIE'S GIRL - Rick Springfield

9) ROCK YOU LIKE A HURRICANE - The Scorpions

10) HIP HOP HOORAY - Naughty by Nature

11) CHANGE OF HEART - Tom Petty

12) RUN AWAY - Slade

7 comments:

adubya said...

Barney rocks!
Loved the slutty pumpkin reference.
Heading to his blog now.

adubya said...

Island Native
Approach her with a peace offering…an olive branch. In your pants.
God damn, that Barney has a way with words.

adubya said...

That blog is very funny. The Venn Diagram for parties in September had me rolling.

D said...

Ali-
Watch the show tonight so that you know what the hell we're talking about.


Flightsuit up!

Erin said...

Barney cracks me up. Too bad I still think "Doogie Howser" when he makes his first appearance of the episode. He's just so damn cute.

D said...

Doogie is no more. There is only Barney. Long live Barney!

Erin said...

Barney is even more cool now that I see he has two of my fave songs on his cd. Don't we love to rock out to Journey! Rock You Like A Hurricane has been a great song since I first heard it in HS. Never fails to make me smile. Although, Journey makes me smile even more!