Tuesday, March 28, 2006

There's a fine line between pleasure and pain...

And Sam Jackson is gonna make me walk that damned line. And love it the whole motherfuckin' time.

Snakes on a Plane

I don't know why, but I can't wait. It looks so bad, I just... I just have to see it. And probably opening weekend too.

With all of the underground promotion and its over-the-top campiness, I can almost guarantee that this is just gonna make money hand over fist and have a HUGENORMOUS opening weekend. If not, something is seriously wrong with the movie going public. Well, I already know that as Madea's Family Reunion was atop the box office for like 2 weeks and has made 62 friggin' MILLION dollars. Jesus. Jesus Christ.

If the trailer didn't look like enough for ya, they've apparently gone back to add more "snakes on a plane-y" goodness.

For Sam, this may just out-do "the scene" in Deep Blue Sea.

D

1 comment:

D said...

Ali-
And yet, still not scary enough for you to drop an f-bomb on us. You know how I love it when you do.

Adam-
If it did:
I would break into the theater before the first showing, steal a projector and the reels, then burn the entire theater down to the ground so that noone else in Statesboro could watch the movie. My precious. My precious...