Friday, March 17, 2006

Nigh Perfection

And that doesn't refer to my tournament picks so far (buncha assholes, I tell you!).

No, I'm referring to the best beer I think I've ever had: a Guinness draught served at Scruffy Murphy's in Columbus.

And it pretty much looked like this, shamrock and all:



This beer was so good, that it's usually what I remember about that night at Scruffy Murphy's. Not the fact that I met, talked to, and hung out for a little while with Cuba Gooding, Jr. Nope, I always remember the Guinness, and then Cuba a little while later on.

This was intended to be a much longer post. But, It's made me really, really thirsty now and I'm trying to avoid thinking about the oh-so delicious Guinness I'll be drinking in far too many hours from now. So I'm gonna go look around on the Interweb.

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

D

2 comments:

adubya said...

Mmmm, beer, sweet nector of the gods... I had several of those on Friday (before, during and after the Badgers made like a high school team against Arizona).
Sweet Guinness, oh sweet Guinness... I think I will write a song about Guinness. My new pub room in the basement will be all Guinness, including a pool table with the Guinness logo in the middle.
Ok, I just set a record for most times repeating the word Guinness in one comment.

D said...

Good Lord I drank almost way too much Guinness this weekend. Lucky for me, there's no such thing as too much Guinness. "My goodness, my Guinness!"