Thursday, March 23, 2006

The Gestapo is back... in Texas

Texas arresting people in bars for being drunk.

Maybe the people of Texas should start a petition to get "Walker, Texas Ranger" back on the air. Well, another one any ways. But this one would be specifically to take up more of the Police's free time and give them something else to talk about other than harassing the only people in the entire state of Texas I can identify with.

Or maybe patrons could just distract officers when they come into the bar with "Hey, don't you guys have somebody to execute?"

Regardless, I think even good ol' "W" would have a problem with these "sting operations"; especially since there's a good chance that Jenna or Barbara might get russeled up in one of these.


D
(not visiting Texas any time soon)










11 out of 10 Texans agree that a giant Chuck Norris is the best way to defend Texas.

2 comments:

adubya said...

I know where my next vacation won't be, that's for sure.

D said...

If by some reason they do get a giant Chuck Norris, then I may reconsider my "no Texas" policy. Unless he's mad and pulls a Godzilla on Dallas...