Thursday, April 19, 2007

Yes!!!! and D'oh!

After brief stops in China, Indianapolis, Memphis, and then parcel delivery limbo... I have my MacBook.

But no internet.

After running the majority of the system/computer registration last night, I tried to Splinter Cell my way onto the web via someone else's wireless. While I was able to pick up a good number of possible hot spots from the comfort of my couch, most were password protected and the one I could get to never really let me online. Although I did connect to a chick's Limewire Library, with all of her 500+ songs on there.

So instead I pretty much played around with it for a little while, making little adjustments and such. Which I'll just have to continue on with until sometime tomorrow when Northland hopefully comes to install my interweb connection. Or until I can hijack someone else's finally.

And another positive note: found out that I may be able to get a free copy of the Windows Suite for Caprica courtesy of work, so that I can work from home too. Suite, I mean, sweet.

D

No comments: