Friday, April 20, 2007

iPod + gym= Awesome

Having the Shuffle while at the gym was so much better than having to listen to the crap that was coming through Sirius today. But those within borrowing distance beware, I'm on the hunt for cd's that I can borrow to put into iTnes so I can adjust the playlist when I need too.

And yes, this little post is coming to you from the SBDA household. The bedroom (where the magic happens,) to be precise. That's because they had to install a new line for internet access, so I'll need to get a hold of a wireless router so I can sit in front of my beloved TV and still be on the interweb.

So now I have the internets at home. I'm sure I'll wear it, and the novelty of it, out shortly.

D

2 comments:

The Icon said...

Ho-ly Shit!

Welcome to the 21st Century!

D said...

I'm just an unfrozen caveman lawyer. Your technology frightens and confuzes me.