Monday, April 09, 2007

Tighty Whitey

I guess sometimes procrastinating pays off. Literally.

Got an email today about some of the state employee benefits/discounts that we get, and guess who just happened to be on the list of participants? Apple.


So there seems to be a small discount that’ll allow me to go and get the balls to the wall, loaded up MacBook for less than I would have spent on the more basic one that I probably would have gotten otherwise. Yippee.

Yet again, it seems that I’m inching closer and closer (however slowly) into the 20th century. And maybe I’ll use the savings to get an iPod Shuffle and just go ahead and completely fall face forward into 2005.


I estimate probably another week or so before I fully commit to everything...

D

1 comment:

adubya said...

Welcome to the "light side"