Monday, April 16, 2007

"You complete me"

Is what my newly acquired iPod Shuffle (Soundwave) would be saying to my new MacBook if it arrived today as well. Instead it'll just have to be all sappy and start working whenever Caprica gets here.

And yes, I know that I could use iTunes on this computer to start with the uploading and what have you. I could, if this computer and web-filter didn't suck monkey ass and keep screwing up the page.

So now I have a shiny, tiny trinket to only look at for hopefully just another day or so.

D

1 comment:

adubya said...

Isn't it amazing how small and light it is? I have an 80 gig video ipod too but I use the shuffle a lot. It's great for working out, mowing the lawn, etc. I've even taken to using it in the car too (casette adapter).
I have my "driving rock" playlist with 250 songs on it that has all my favs so I just put that playlist on the shuffle. Perfect...