Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Opera Man

So I discovered Opera today. And not the “Phantom of the” or “Les Mis” variety. More like the “trying to find new ways to putz around on the web” opera. So, “Opera”.

I’m still trying to get used to all the little nuances that make it different from Internet Explorer; but for the most part, I like it. Especially the “speed dial” or little preview windows that you can have for your favorites. That’s just neat-o. Oh, and holy shit! (I just discovered it) The preview windows that pop up when you hover over the tabs. Bad. Ass.






And I think for now I’ll keep a little separation between work and play. The work stays on Explorer, but the play goes on Opera. At least until I either fully convert to Opera, or something disastrous happens and I renounce it completely.

Opera Man, a bye byyyyyyyyeeeeeeee!

D

2 comments:

adubya said...

I tried Opera some 8 or 9 years ago. I strictly use Firefox now.

D said...

I've noticed 1 annoying thing so far, but that's about it.