Thursday, April 26, 2007

Randomocity

Whew! Been a while, huh? Yeah, I've been busy actually. What with a ton o' work, the gym, more work after work, and the general trying to learn Caprica's OS. Let me see if I can catch you up on a few things since last Friday...

Friday:
Accident Prone

Last Friday on the way home from the gym to the bar, I got hit again in the ol' rear. No damage at all, but irritating none the less. Some douchebag stopped right in the middle of a right turn on a green light to try and talk to some ho-bags (is that more or less PC than the regular "ho"?) in a car. So I hit the brakes, as did the hottie behind me. Trouble is, that she slid into me. She banged up her fron panel, but I had no damage luckily. We exchanged mutual obscenities in the direction of the douche, and then were on our ways.

Saturday:
Black and Blue and White... and Red

Ah, the first taste of GSU football was experienced by over 5,000 of the Eagle Nation on Saturday at the annual Blue-White Game. Plenty of friends, football, and beer. PLENTY o' beer. Got hammered, went to Moe's, went home, took a nap, got hammered again at home 'cause I was too tired to go out. Woke up Sunday with the usual post-tailgating bruises and sunburns. The one on my head is always the worst.

Sunday-Wednesday:
Same ol', same ol'.

Thursday:
Kids, Sort-of Indians, Rednecks, and hotdogs.

Had to work an event in Screven Co. that sucked ass and was a complete waste of my time. Too many slightly-older-than-baby kids who had no idea what a college is, a guy who looked like a retarded Daniel Boone who played the drums while talking to the kids about Indians, and a redneck Civil War re-enactor (wanna guess which side he was?) that shot off a musket about 20 times today all played a part in this colossal pain in my ass today. But I did get a couple of hotdogs out of it.

To Not Boldly Go Where I've Gone Before...

Yeah, so apparently while typing this I've discovered that I can't bold anything that I'm typing here in my posts. In fact, all I can do is post images and spell check. Neat-o.


And that ought to about do it. Was it good for you?

D

3 comments:

Kelley said...

It's always good for me.

Paul said...

Georgia Southern had more people at its spring game than Syracuse did.

adubya said...

I'm feeling underwhelmed