Friday, August 25, 2006

Things I wish my father would’ve taught me

Just because you can sit on the couch and drink Jack Daniels on the rocks out of a Little Mermaid sippy cup while watching a couple episodes of “Who Wants to be a Superhero?” and “The Ultimate Fighter”, doesn’t necessarily mean that you should. And just because you think drinking a few beers after that to round out the evening is a fantastic idea, doesn’t always mean that it is.

Especially when you have to get up and go to work the next morning. And you really have no food to help balance things out. Ow.

I’m so blaming this one on Dad.

D

1 comment:

Jake said...

That Little Mermaid sippy cup once resulted in my waking up with "THUG LIFE" written in Sharpie across my stomach, handcuffed to a friend.

A *male* friend.

We had both passed out. Nothing happened. Really.