Wednesday, August 09, 2006

No juice for you!

“No juice OR cookies for you!!”

Damnit! I couldn’t give blood today, as it was too soon after my donating two pints of red blood cells or whatever the hell it was they took out of me last time. So subsequently, I couldn’t get the free juice and cookies I've become accustomed to, and was really looking forward to. I guess I could have asked for them anyways since I had to sit there for nothing, but I thought that would be a little wrong.

Guess I’ll just settle for the fact that I got out of about 45 minutes of work (plus the 10 minutes or so I walked around campus aimlessly) and the coupons for some free Dairy Queen and Chic-fil-A.

As my old friend, Lando used to say: “Good enough for government work.” Indeed, Lando. Indeed.

D

No comments: