Tuesday, August 08, 2006

This one time, at band camp!

I was running at the RAC yesterday and Southern Pride was out practicing by the track. I was kind of hoping that they’d play me around once with the Superman theme, the fight song, or better yet… the Chariots of Fire theme. I was all ready to bust out the super slow motion run, lean into the imaginary finish line and then raise my arms in fake victory. I don’t normally like to screw with or interrupt my routine, but that totally would have been worth it. Kind of like my own one-man Special Olympic event.

Yay! I’m a winner! Give me a hug!


Oh well. There’s always Wednesday if they’re out there.

D

4 comments:

adubya said...

Have you seen The Ringer?

D said...

GSUfan-
I know. But you probably would have stopped completely and asked them to play the fight song for you or something. I at least left them alone.

Adub-
Still haven't gotten around to it yet. My friend says it was good, but it could have been a lot better if they hadn't been sponsored or been in partnership with the Special Olymics. Or something like that. So...no, haven't seen it. Yet.

adubya said...

It was quite funny.

Here's the best line:

"When did we get fucking ice cream????"

D said...

I'll get around to it eventually.