Monday, September 11, 2006

Crazy, thy name is Busey.

Short, random conversations with Chris lead to short random posts that only he and I will think are funny.

-----
Main Entry: crazy
Pronunciation: 'krA-zE
Function: adjective
Inflected Form(s): cra·zi·er; -est
1 a : full of cracks or flaws : UNSOUND b : CROOKED, ASKEW
2 a : MAD, INSANE b (1) : IMPRACTICAL (2) : ERRATIC c : being out of the ordinary : UNUSUAL
3 a : distracted with desire or excitement b : absurdly fond : INFATUATED c : passionately preoccupied : OBSESSED
4 Gary Busey




------

I wanna be on "I'm With Busey 2".

D

1 comment:

D said...

If they do a "I'm With Busey 2", I'm gonna apply. Well, even though they didn't take apps for the first one. Maybe I should start a campaign for another one. How awesome would a Gary Busey/Liquid Courage show be? Fucking awesome, that's how awesome.