Friday, September 22, 2006

Penciling in the rotation (part 4)

I think this is about it. God, I hope this is about it. Even I am starting to get sick of hearing about TV. I can’t imagine how bad it must be on the poor suckers who read this shite, I mean, the valued and cherished readers of this blog.

I’ll make this quick and painless, I promise:

Thursday @ 8:00 will be filled by Smallville. Especially since this season will feature several appearances by The Green Arrow.

Thursday @ 9:00 will be manned by Grey’s Anatomy. Now that Grey’s has moved to Thursday nights, it’s filled a little gap I used to have there and also doesn’t compete with Family Guy on Sunday nights anymore. It’s a “win, win” for everybody.

See? Quick and painless. Especially since I’ve already numbed you guys down with a couple of other lengthy posts about me watching approximately 37 hours of TV a week.

What? You thought I was finished? Ha! Silly, reader. Here’s the weekend edition:

Friday- The night where shows go to die. I don’t give a damn about any of them.

Saturday- For the next few months there’s college football. That’s about it.

Sunday-
8:00- Simpsons
9:00- Family Guy
10:00- GSU Coach’s Show
10:30- Venture Brothers


There. That should just about do it. There’s a few other shows that haven’t started yet that’ll be in the Rotation, but I’m not gonna bother to write about ‘em. At least for now.

Maybe if you’re all good, I’ll share my official “TV Watching Schedule”, so that you’ll know when not to call me.

D


I gotta remember Robot Chicken in there somewhere while I'm at it...

1 comment:

adubya said...

Just watched Heroes. Pretty good, I'm sure you'll be a big fan.