Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Enough is enough and it's time for a change!!

All right. I've been accused of doing some pretty bad, tasteless, classless, disgusting, retarded and downright despicable things in my life (granted I have done most of those); but this is just too much. I will not stand for this kind of libel that drags my already sullied name though the muck.

Who am I kidding? Of course I will. I'm an attention whore and I welcome, no, relish it. I wallow in this kind of self-indulgent, good natured ribbing. I kinda get off on it.

So, henceforth, let it be known that I welcome any and all references to me in just about any form or fashion. My only stipulation: Don't paint me any worse of a tragic human being than I am already willing to do.

So knock yourselves out.

P.S. (this is what part of the alphabet would look like with no "Q" or "R")
Anyone know who I quoted for the title? Chris cannot answer.

D

5 comments:

Paul said...

Derek, I love having you as a reader and enjoy your comments. Especially Ding Motherfuckin Dong, and that thing so said about stacy keibler's legs. So hot.
Anyway, I try to mention the name of all my readers, even if its a sometimes unflattering light.
I never ever would have heard of Statesboro, Georgia if not for you.

D said...

Paul-
I appreciate any light I can get, unflattering or otherwise.
As for finally hearing of Statesboro, I'm glad I could help. Everyone deserves to know about The 'Boro.

Erin said...

Apparently after Monday, the entire nation has heard of the 'Boro. Big-city crime in a tiny town... Who would've thunk it?

D said...

The "PS" thing was definitely Mitch Hedberg...the title, not so much. Keep guessing. Good pick on Mitch tho.

And I have never run into but maybe 1 other "Derek" (a million variations though)in real life, but suddenly it's a regular Joe kinda name. Sheesh...

D said...

The title? That's the late, great Owen Hart.