Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Jail free in '05!

Whew! Man, that was a looooong holiday vacation. And a looooong time to not be posting. I really think I went through withdrawals at one point, complete with the shakes and everything. Of course that could have been from the 11 day bender that I went on. Yeah, 11 days. In a row. Of drinking. A shit-load. My liver is crying.

So, cirrhosis aside; it was actually a pretty uneventful vacation. Got a few cool things (bought by myself with gift cards), saw some old high school friends, learned of a possible impending high school reunion, got my XM satellite radio hooked up by DK, and stayed out of jail (surprisingly). AND, I didn't make an ass out of myself on New Year's! That was the coup de grace to the whole thing really.

So now I have to catch up on everybody, and figure out a few new posts of my own. Never fear, I have a few in mind.

Until then, I bid you a happy New Year.

D

3 comments:

Jessica said...

You must have made an ass out of yourself after we left. To bad I missed it!

D said...

I don't think I did. Even Blair said that she was surpised I wasn't a raving lunatic by the time they got there. I stayed good and buzzed the whole night. That stupid bottle and a half of champagne nearly did me in though.

Erin said...

The champagne killed me. I'm lucky no one saw my second fall of the night. The one where I fell face first onto the carpet and recieved a massive case of rug burn.

Remind me never to mix wine coolers, beer, and champagne ever again.