Wednesday, January 18, 2006

And the nominees are...

There has been slight discussion as of late about when you can update your "List". Some say it's acceptable to alter it on your birthday and on New Years. Other parties, who are more stead-fast and less prone to having obsessions, say only on your birthday. I ain't at that party.

But, since it's already past New Years and still several months away from my birthday, I can't update it at all. So I figured I'd do a little research and let you know who may be joining those I deem worthy enough to be on my list... or who I'm just praying would happen to be in or around Statesboro and slumming it up bad enough to she me some love (or pity).

And remember, it's not cheating because I haven't made anything official. Ha! Although I did just realize I only have 3 on my list, so I have the right to add 2 more to it. Hmmmm... now to have them pillow fight to see who makes it on there...

(Thanks to Blogger, here's a haphazard guide to who's here. They kept jumbling the shit out of everything and I got pissed off and tired of adjusting everything.)
Jennifer Finnigan, Natalie Portman, Danica McKellar, Jewel Staite, Lisa Loeb, Morgan Webb, Stacey Scowley, The U. of Texas cheerleaders, Evangeline Lilly, Scarlett Johansson, Jessica Alba, Erica Durance, & Sarah Chalke.




D

3 comments:

D said...

What?!?!?!!? No way! Not all of them have to be freakin' super models. A lot of times I think regular cute girls are better b/c they have better personalities.
I dunno, she kind of has the girl next door thing going on for her. Or the really-cute-not-really-hot kind of girl I might be able to get. Stop laughing. I said "might", ok?

Paul said...

The best one on your list is Danica McKellar. She played Winnie Cooper which means I loved her even before either of us hit puberty. Second of all she is a math whiz. I shit you not. She took years off from acting to pursue a degree in advanced mathematics. I like women with big brains and big boobies. I also like dark glasses and big asses.

D said...

Paul-
I had a brief explanation for each on why they were on my list before blogger freaked out and jumbled the hell out of it. I had on there that Danica was Winnie and had a Phd in Math, so brains and beauty. Gotta have brains or you're out.

Alison-
I really like it. I don't do a ton of long distance driving anymore right now, but even only spending about 30 minutes total a day it's totally worth it. Being able to see what songs are on other stations before you switch and being able to have it let you know when a song you like is on so you can switch is bad ass.