Friday, January 13, 2006

So that's one positive thing Ashton Kutcher's done...

Huh.
Gotta say that I was really surprised last night by Beauty & The Geek 2. I gave it a shot because the commercial made me laugh. It showed one of the geeks introducing himself and saying that he made greeting cards, and then he showed the one for if a girl cheats on you: "Outside: I hope you're happy... Inside: Because you ruined my life you bitch." Ahhhh...a classic.

I was also kind of pleasantly surprised at how it wasn't a dating show. Both sides are there to learn from one another to help improve themselves in areas they are lacking in. I think you can pretty much guess which areas the Geeks are lacking and the Beauties as well. Although there is always the possibility of romance (highly unlikely), it's about far more than that. It's about genuinely trying to help each other get over whatever hangup they have personality-wise.

So despite my ongoing feud with Ashton Kutcher, I'll continue to give B&TG2 the nod for Thursday nights @ 9:00 until I get bored or find something better.

Plus it doesn't hurt to have a bunch of good looking girls on the show every week:



D

1 comment:

D said...

Yeah, The Office is pretty good. Just never really got into it enough to have it as a regular view. I worked in such a screwed up office for so long that I didn't really wanna watch one at home too.