Monday, January 30, 2006

Hypothetically speaking of course...

Scott and his damned Hypothetical Interludes.

Well, rather than try and piece together some ramblings about what these songs mean to me, how they fit into my personality, or any other actual reason for me picking them; I simply decided to link to the lyrics so maybe you might be able to see why I like it or identify with it. Or not.

Right now I'd have to go with:
1. "Simple Man"- Lynyrd Skynyrd or Shinedown (although I do prefer the Shinedown version)

2. "Of All the Gin Joints in All the World"- Fall Out Boy

3. Either "Two Girls" or "Wasted"- Paranoid Social Club (here's the link to listen to both of them)

4. "Hotel California"- The Eagles (This one's just a classic that I've always loved)

5. The GSU Fight Song



Of course these are all subject to change.

D

2 comments:

D said...

Actually, that's Dunken Escapade #6.

D said...

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!

Oh man, that's good stuff. What's wrong with "Wasted"? It's no worse than a million other songs that'll go out there. It's not like they're gonna come find me specifically to be an ambassador based on 5 songs I put on the world's worst Ipod.

Did you bother to listen to anything else?