Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Alison can probably skip this one...

Duke sucks!!!!

There, I said it. Again. I say it quite a bit, actually. And I mean it every time. Almost with as much passion as if I said "Fuck UGAy!" or "Furman sucks big, purple donkey balls" or something akin to that.

Where does this animosity come from?

The only school that I habitually pull for other than Georgia Southern, is the University of North Carolina.



And tonight the Heels play Dook in Chapel Hill. (ESPN, 9:00)

So, I'm gearing up for another Carolina victory to help us win the Carlyle Cup.



I thought I might leave you with a bit of wisdom taken from duke-sucks.com.

"I looked up the word "Duke" in the dictionary, and it confirms:
Duke-adj-the state of sucking. That which sucks. A form of sucking which may or may not include swallowing. "

The site itself may be defunct, but the spirit remains.

Go Heels!

D

5 comments:

D said...

Hey! I told you to skip this one...


And for the record, I could be a jerkass if I really wanted to by doing a little something like this:
Who won the Super Bowl? I'm sorry, who? Oh, that's right: Pittsburgh.

Wait a sec...didn't I pick them? Um, yep. I believe I did. We can check the replay if you want. No? Didn't think so.

D said...

But I won't. See? I'm nice.

D said...

grrrrrrrr.
*trying to maintain restraint*

D said...

I'd prefer you talk a little trash. I think we both know what happened the last time you did. So, come on. Just a little? You know you want to.

Jessica said...

Ha Ha Ha Alison wins!!!