Friday, February 03, 2006

Stroking the Ego.

Heh heh. "Stroking."

Nabbed this from The Waiter's latest post.
My comments are blue.

What Your Drink Says About You.

Beer – Blue collar, simple, and an old standby. (I think a girl wearing a t-shirt and jeans while drinking a good ‘ol Bud is very sexy.) <--- It can be. Especially when I'm in a place where I don't see it a ton already. It reminds me of home. My case in point: Hawaii.

Whisky, Single Malt Scotch, Bourbon – You’re a sexual athlete. Women want you and men want to be like you. You have class, talent, wit, and brains. Of course, this is what I drink.
<--- This is what I like to tell myself I am. Of course, that's usually after I've downed a few of these to get the charm going.

Now I'm ready to drink. See ya at the bar.

D

1 comment:

Erin said...

Derek, you are quite a character when drunk. See you Sunday!