Thursday, February 23, 2006

Fine. But I'm not drinking any Fosters!!!

If you curse at them, they will come?

"Australia launched a new A$180 million ($133 million) advertising campaign Thursday which seeks to attract international tourists by swearing at them. "

Well, shit yeah! Finally, a foreign tourism campaign that I can get behind. One that cusses me out. Sort of.

http://www.wherethebloodyhellareyou.com/

No:


NO!:


Two wrongs don't make a right:


Winner winner chicken dinner!!:


Now all I gotta do is book a plane ticket, get a hotel, rent a car, and...oh yeah, come up with a couple hundred million dollars; and then Rachel Hunter is all mine.

D

1 comment:

D said...

Nah. I don't think NJ can come up with anything that could get me to come and visit. Well...that's not true. I can think of a few things, but they definitely wouldn't want to waste millions of dollars on something that would offend most everyone.