Tuesday, February 07, 2006

It was a 6 on the "suckometer"

Yesterday was officially "teh suxor".

I apologize to everyone if the Internet didn't function properly yesterday, because I wasn't on it at all.

I was at home hacking up a lung and wondering how I managed to swallow an entire box of razor blades that were slicing up my throat from the inside.

Because sleep was the only time I felt good (and I got to be a Viking), I slept in as long as possible with the profuse use of NyQuil (1:45ish). Then I made the long and arduous journey to the distant lands of "Couchtopia", where I was able to watch the episode of Grey's Anatomy I taped Sunday night and then polish off the last 4 episodes of Scrubs: Season 1.

And that's the most productive I was all day. Yay, me.

Poor Brody. Daddy was home all day and he couldn't even muster the energy & strength to walk the dog, let alone play with him...all 100 times he tried to get me to. At one point I caught myself just kinda staring off out the window and I asked him if that's what he does all day when I'm gone. He groaned and rolled over as if to say "Asshole. Just don't go pulling up the carpet. I save that for when I'm pissed at you."

But today is better. It's dipped to a 4 on the suckometer. Maybe a Carolina win tonight will help out some.

D

No comments: