Monday, February 27, 2006

Chuck chuck, bo-buck, banana-fanna, fo...


When do you start to feel comfortable with someone you just met? After a few minutes of chit-chat? After a couple of jokes? Maybe just a good laugh at someone else's expense? How about a couple of beers? I guess it depends on the people involved and the situation. But I know when I feel a little more comfortable with someone:

The first time I hear them say "fuck".

Yep, all it takes is one, little, single, solitary word to make me feel like I can continue to be around that person for a little while longer. Hell, half the time I'm just listening for them to say "fuck" again. (Not that I'm not listening, I'm just really really listening for that one word.)

I don't care how it's used either:
Adjective: "I hate that fucking guy."
Verb: "Well, fuck that!"
Adverb: "That bitch talks way too fucking much."
Noun: "I don't give a fuck."
Sentence: "Fuck!"
Multiple times making a longer sentence: "Well, fuck those fucking fuckers!" (I never get tired of that one)
Etc...


Is it wrong for the greatest 4 letter word ever devised to be the one thing that can ingratiate someone to me? It is? Really? Well, fuck off!

D

1 comment:

D said...

Adammmm, that story was just so fucking good that you had to tell it twice, huh?