Friday, February 10, 2006

Kibbles & Bits

- I was bored yesterday and perused my archives. Man, I wrote a lot of crap. But I noticed a few items of unfinished business that gave me something to work on, which you may see soon:
  • My "100 Things About Me" that I never got around to
  • "The Do's and Don'ts of Dating D"
------------------



- I'm trying to decide how I want to handle the upcoming Hallmark Holiday next week:

  • Totally ignoring it
  • Blasting it completely
  • Posting a plethora ("yes, El Guapo, I would say you have a plethora") of anti-Valentine's stuff, i.e. games, comics, quotes, cards, etc...
  • Feeling sad and depressed and droning on about all kinds of drivel
  • Getting really, really, fucking drunk

------------------


- I'm going to try and make it to at least 1 of the home baseball games against Georgia Tech this weekend. And possibly the basketball game against The Citadel. So, half of the "Eagle Fan Challenge". Anyone else going? Gimme a ring.

--------------------


- Taking my cue from Roethlisberger/Norris/Thor, I'm growing a beard. It's cold and I'm lazy, so leave me alone. Don't worry, I won't let it get out of control. People at work will probably give me enough crap about it to make me shave sooner or later.

DID YOU KNOW? The average beard grows 14 cm in a year, and in an average lifespan, a clean-shaven man will trim off nearly 3.5 kg of whisker hair.

There is no chin behind Chuck Norris' beard. There is only another fist.

--------------------


- GSU released its 2006 football schedule. We have an open date/bye week on Sept. 2nd. I guess I'm guaranteed not to lose on my birthday weekend. Umm, sweet?

Chuck Norris is ranked 12th in the AP college football poll.

That is all. For now.

D

4 comments:

D said...

Alison-
I had planned on doin that anyways. Too bad I can't do it at work. And for some reason, I've always wanted to get really drunk and be turned loose on here.

Adammm-
Yeah I saw where they contested every shot he took from the outside. They centered their whole D on him...which is smart.

D said...

Definition: to be victimized by a hot-shooting West Virginia big man, Example: Wake Forest was Pittsnogled in the tournament. or You just got Pittsnogled! noun Pittsnoglability

Adammm-
Have you seen these shirts?
http://www.cafepress.com/cp/browse/store/wvyou.29591460

Erin said...

We're having anti V-day at dos!!!! 7pm!!

Paul said...

Pittsnogle Rules! The man just had a kid, cut him some slack. He's entitled one bad game.
I have a beard. I grow it every year after thanksgiving and shave it off on opening day for the Mets.
I recommend it. Good protection against the dog tongue as well.