Wednesday, February 08, 2006

I'm not hiding.

I had another post written for this. Actually, I had several. They were complete with statistics, quotes, observances and obscenities (lots of obscenities). And I deleted them all. This seemed to work best for me.

Yes, Carolina lost last night.
Yes, I am still slightly pissed.
Yes, I'm proud of the Heels for rallying several times only to falter in the end.
Yes, this was another chapter in the most storied rivalry in college basketball.
Yes, Duke still sucks.

I just have 1 last thing to say:
Rematch!

March 4th in Durham


D

1 comment:

D said...

Ali-
Exactly. Didn't want to go overboard and offend anyone. That... and I had a hard time wrapping them up into good posts. So I settled for this one.

Adammmm-
Regular season game? Yes. Any less shitty? No. They all matter when it's Dook.

Maybe b/c West Virginia doesn't have a pro team?