Friday, February 24, 2006

Palm it like a basketball

First, let me give credit where credit is due for me even seeing this picture: Paul.


If you haven't seen this before, it's an Iowa student posing with ESPN sideline reporter Erin Andrews. Mmmmm....Erin Andrews *drool*.

I've said this before, but I never wanted to be an Iowa fan until I saw this picture. Now I just want to be that Iowa fan. And only for the few seconds it took to shoot that picture. But not when he probably got slapped. But yes if she did say something cool or just let it slide. And also when he got back to his buddies who just saw the whole thing.

Maybe if this had happened during football season, I would have picked Iowa over Florida in the Outback Bowl.

D

7 comments:

adubya said...

LOL, does that happen to you at work too?
I still don't like Iowa...

adubya said...

You should write about them.

D said...

Oh I gotta hear these.

D said...

He's touching Erin Andrews' boob! Wouldn't you be happy too? I wouldn't stop smiling for like a month. And I'd always have the picture to remember. Hell, I'd blow that fucker up to poster size and keep it in my living room for everyone to see!

adubya said...

I haven't done the dotcom thing, never really found the right job and the jobs I've applied for I would have had to take a huge pay cut from consulting. Maybe some day, although now I'm pretty much too old to be part of a start up unless I was in management...

D said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
D said...

Hi, welcome to my apartment. Have you seen my poster of me touching Erin Andrews' boob? No? Well here it is in all its 23x35 glory. Feel free to take one of these 5x7's home with you too.